2021 was a GREAT market for sellers!
2021 sets the stage for 2022 with higher median prices & lowest home inventory we’ve ever seen! We’ve seen the return of the sales cycle … Buyers are unrelenting; California is a state full of very rich people! Wealth continues to grow with higher income mostly Silicon Valley tech families worked from home/ $$$$ saved and as buyers they gave up contingencies and pay any appraisal gap problems! Supply and demand meaning there is a LOT of buyers (there is no bubble). The time to buy is now (If you want to buy, buy now with rates going up) and if you’re a seller this is an all time low inventory. The shortage of housing persists in 2022.
*Call me if you’re interested in learning about your local market and home property comps in your area. I’m always happy to help. Have a good Super Bowl no matter your team… 49ers aren’t in it so…meh 😛
Lynne Watanabe MacFarlane, MCDM, SRES, SRS | Realtor
Professional Fiduciary Association of California, Silicon Valley affiliate
Intero | A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
LMACFARLANE @ INTERO.COM
phone 408.800.1141 or 831.346.2743
- With so many buyers looking for homes to purchase and so few houses available today, there’s a substantial increase in bidding wars, and homes are selling fast.
- According to the latest Realtors Confidence Index Survey from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), on average, houses are receiving over four offers from buyers and they’re selling in less than three weeks.
If you’re ready to make a move, call Lynne MacFarlane today so you can sell your house
while the market is in your favor.
831-346-2743 text anytime!
Lynne Watanabe-MacFarlane, MCDM, SRES, SRS
- Master of Communication Digital Media/Marketing, University of Washington, Seattle
- Senior Real Estate Specialist – Advance Certification, National Association of Realtors
- Seller Representative Specialist – Advance Certification, National Association of Realtors
PFAC Silicon Valley affiliate (Professional Fiduciary Association of California) #1631
Intero Real Estate Services | Berkshire Hathaway affiliate
The value of your home has never been higher, and the interest rates have never been lower!
Call me to discuss your selling options and purchase options in this HOT market and don’t miss out!
Listing prices in California have risen 34% since January as inventory shriveled amid the pandemic according to Mercury News (click link below.)